- Whether for your own personal enjoyment or as a gift for someone special, Michael G Brown Photography can capture the themes, poses and looks you desire, while finishing the product off with beautifying retouching techniques, blemish removal and body enhancing or modification.
- Complete discretion and absolute privacy is offered. Our backup and storage service is offered but is optional. If you choose not to use our backup service (outlined below), all pictures from the shoot will forever be deleted from the business’s computers, cameras and storage media after final touch-ups are done. As an option, clients wishing to enter the world of modeling or would like to see if it is a viable option for them, can choose to allow Michael G Brown Photography to retain and use one or some specific photos handpicked by client for the company portfolio and / or advertising for others in the industry to see.
- Client receives all untouched photos from shoot minus any unusable pieces due to blurring, blinking, obstructions, etc....
- As an option, all photos will be backed up on CD and kept safe and private by photographer in case of lost, stolen or damaged pictures and / or storage media. Client may forfeit this option but is aware that they possess the only copies of their photos and cannot reacquire any lost, stolen, or damaged pictures and / or storage media through the photographer.
- Photographer will travel to any location within 10 km of Alexandria for free. After the first 10 km, travel expenses (mileage, accommodations, etc…) must be paid on top of package price.
- Print service is offered and prices are based according to cost of outsourcing.
- Touched up finished product can include but is not limited to color correction and enhancement, blemish removal, body enhancement, border effect, black and white conversion, and sepia conversion.
- HST will be added to the price of packages.
Copyright © 2011 by Michael G Brown Photography etc. All rights reserved.